Electronic Gate (E-Sticker) Policy During COVID 19 Emergency
Carolina Trace Association, Inc (CTA) has updated its policy for the purchase of E-Stickers in order to be in compliance with our understanding of the Governor of NC’s Policy for person to person interaction during Coronavirus 19 Pandemic of 2020. This policy may be changed or modified by the CTA Board of Directors and/or the CTA Security Policy Committee at any time should the virus’s status or situation/s change.
- Purchasing and utilizing a CTA E-Sticker is a Privilege.
- All E-Stickers are assigned individually to a specific vehicle.
- All E-Stickers are owned by CTA.
- All E-Stickers may be revoked and/or temporarily removed from Electronic Access for CTA Access violations.
- Partial/Post-Opening (During Governor of NC’s Phase 1 for the Pandemic) Procedure for CTA Gate House for E-Sticker Sales to provide for Minimal Individual to Individual Contact while Issuing E-Stickers.
- A copy of the CTA application for Main Gate E-Stickers and North Gate E-Stickers can be found on the CTA homepage of the CTA website. Applications for all gate stickers are also available at the Main Gate. Applications must be complete upon arrival at the Gatehouse (except for signature).
- Applications and online payment receipt (if using) may be scanned, or emailed, or hand carried (only during appointment time) to the Gatehouse. To Email, send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once received by the Gatehouse, an appointment request should be made electronically or via a telephone. A separate appointment will be made for each requester. Once the requester arrives at the Gatehouse to sign and submit his E-Sticker application, (less signature), the data will be verified, the document signed, and an E-Sticker issued. All stickers requesters to the Gatehouse must wear a mask and gloves during all Gatehouse transactions, failure to wear a mask and gloves will result in non-issue of E-Sticker. Requesters must also have a valid driver license and registration for the vehicle for which the sticker is being requested and any other information specified in the application form.
- Payments for E-stickers, (amount depending on category) may be purchased online by clicking on the link for each category, by money order or credit card.
- Main Gate E-Stickers will be installed by Gate House personnel during the requestor’s appointment.
- North Gate stickers may be self-installed or if requested, installed by gatehouse personnel. If self-installed. the installer accepts the risk of sticker failure due to improper installation. Residents desiring to self-install will receive their E-Sticker upon verification, completion and signature of E-Sticker Application.
- For anyone not able to email or print / scan from home, please contact the gate house. They will place copies of the desired E-Sticker application in a zip lock bag and attach it to the Gatehouse front door with the requester name on it. Note, CTA is not responsible for any lost or stolen E-Stickers applications. Blank copies of applications may be obtained from guards also. They will be placed in a Zip Locked Container to reduce contamination.